Friday Five; Imported
1. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
My favorite superheroes were Gambit, Daredevil, and Jean Grey. So if I could have the ability to make an explosive out of most anything, superior senses, or superior extra senses I think I would be pretty satisfied with that. Of course, if I couldn’t have those I think I’d be satisfied with a magnetic colon or something.
2. Which is more attractive to you: physical appearance or personality?
Personality. With that said, the first thing I tend to notice is the exterior. It’s hard to look across a party/classroom/three ring circus and say, “She looks really intelligent.” And now with that said, I notice the
interior personality almost instantaneously so as to determine if this person is someone I’m going to be talking to for a while or just long enough to come up with an excuse to leave.
3. Who did you last fight with?
11 July 1804. I had a slightly unsuccessful political campaign and this secretary just kept harassing me and making rather derogatory comments about me. I had no choice but to issue a challenge and cause death from an infected gun shot wound.
4. What did you eat last night?
Subway’s delectable chicken teriyaki on honey oat bread with a variety of peppers.
5. Who are you mad about?
I’m mad about you.
One thing I am mad about is the fact that Stu “Bottle Opener” Ogle has ceased living at my place. My emotions are derived not only from the fact that I love hanging out with Stu (he’s hilarious, smart, and he has the hands of a prison doctor) but also from the fact that I did not perform any kind of joke on Stu. I know, it’s my fault that I didn’t but I still feel amiss about not doing it. So here are some of the things I considered doing:
1. Taping wrapping paper to his door frame at night. When he wakes up instead of greeted with the hallway he’ll see something like “Happy Birthday”. I recommend writing a pithy quote like, “Today’s a gift that’s why it’s called the present” on the paper too.
2. Tying cans to his car and a sign that says “Honk! Just Married!”. Stu prizes his car (as he should – it’s awesome) so I would never do anything to damage it (I took his lug nuts though) but this just seems like a lot of fun.
3. Hook his computer up to a clapper. This is actually a horribly mean prank but I always consider it just so I have a starting place. “I could hook his computer up to a clapper. Hmm, I should do something not mean . . . like cover his room with tin foil.”